Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Making Time for Me.

"Wash my car" - It's been on my list of things of things to do for months now. Yet I always find a way to push it off to some other time. Excuses like "it doesn't matter...no one will notice...I should use the money to pay bills, etc." keep coming to mind. The thing is that I want my car cleaned because I feel good when I'm rollin' 'round town in a shiny ride. It's not for anyone else, just me.

I believe that is why it hasn't gotten done. I clean the kitchen for my husband, clean the laundry room for my cats, clean the garage for my employer, however when it comes to cleaning a car for me, it always seems to end up on the bottom of the priority list. Why am I last on my list...?

This is something for me to ponder while I get my car washed today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment