Friday, February 27, 2009

The Joys of Internet Dating - Affection Central

Ah, for all the bitching there is about internet dating, there are perks. You know for all the miscellaneous posturing, posing and generally maneuvering thru the landscape of possibilities, every once and a while - you hit pay dirt. That spark appears and you get past the first date. Sometimes it tanks on the second date, sometimes it lasts for a few months, sometimes... well, those are rarer times, but they do happen. A friend of mine is happily married to her online dating man. And don't we all have one of those stories these days. A friend, a cousin of a friend or a friend of our cousins actually met their spouse online. I did too but that's a whole nother story.

This here little moment is a little detour on the road of internet dating. A pit stop as it were. I recently started internet dating again, and I found an affection man. Wow! And do I love that or what?!!?! I didn't even realize how much I run on affection. It really, and I do mean Really, works for me. I feel loved and appreciated and sexy. And so this is a reminder that the point of dating is not always to get married, find the perfect man or start the perfect relationship. Sometimes its just about learning about your self, what you like and what works for you. I sure am. And hey, what's not to like about some snuggles?

No comments:

Post a Comment