Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just do it

OK, so when I made the promise to do one small thing for myself I fully intended to do it. It's a pedicure for God'ssake, what's the big deal. Yeah, didn't quite get there. It did go thru my mind tho. It went something like this: I'll go to the salon after I finish all this stuff I've been putting off forever like laundry, dishes... I should just go, but it's like $30 dollars and I still haven't paid for the boy's summer camp, the electric bill, my dentist...This never ends, it's like torture. This seems to be some kind of illness that strikes a lot of women, putting everything and everyone else first while ignoring our own needs. That's what makes a good wife, mom, person right? I say no more! I'm deserving too, right? I would like to say that now I'm off to the salon but in truth I'm gonna go finish that laundry then paint the bathroom. Baby steps, I'll go get a bowl of ice cream first.

1 comment:

  1. Go check out my new website. Made it last week to address this specific issue. TheInnerDiva.com

    ReplyDelete