Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shoes, Shoes, SHOES

I've never been much of a shoe shopper. But lately I've been bitten by the bug and I'll find the slightest excuse to go shoe shopping. The day before yesterday I was at the mall, clothes shopping, and the time got away from me. I looked up to realize I was supposed to be arriving at my destination in the next five minutes and I had just loaded up a dressing room with 30 things to try on. So I rushed thru the batch, made my purchases, put half of them on and stopped at Payless next door for some emergency shoes. I mean, I had to, it was a matter of practicality since I no longer had time to go home to change as I planned. And lucky me, there were some cute earrings to match too! So you see my dilemma, you see what I've been reduced to, emergency forced shoe shopping. Or maybe it was all just an excuse. Maybe I've just turned into a shoe whore.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, sister. I am sooo excited about all the fabulous styles coming out this spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete