Thursday, March 5, 2009

Will a mental adjustment help?

So I'm thinking about women this week and my love/hate relationship with them. I can't pinpoint the exact moment when women in general became the enemy - approach with great caution and trust no one. It was either grade school with the countless things girls do to eachother or the sexual battlefield that is the early 20's. Either way, here I am way past my 20's and without a solid backbone of girlfriends like most women seem to have. Am I missing something? When I see a group of women out having a good time I want to join them and do all that girlie sharing crap. But then when I do spend time with a group, they either bore or annoy me (divas excluded). Can you see my bad attitude problem here? And then my free time is limited and I would rather spend most of it at home with my family (who also annoy me) or consumed in my projects (not annoying). Possibly it's the women I meet, mostly all moms who want to talk about their amazing kids or bitch about their husband. Shut the fuck up!! This is not a new problem for me and I know where it's coming from, but that will come under another post titled why 7th grade sucked. The fact is that this, like most things that bother me, has a solution - I just don't want to bother with the effort. Like so many other things, it all comes down to laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment